Original Yamaha RS-130-5 51” Super Rack System 80’s 90’s MIJ (No Nameplate)
- Attaches to two existing cymbal stands to give you extra room for your toms, cymbals and accessories
- Minimizes the number of floor points, streamlines setup and breakdown, and reduces the amount of stands needed
- Clamps and memory locks made of high quality diecast aluminum construction
- Rack pipes are made of specially-treated steel to increase strength and shine.
- Pipes are factory-filled with cork foam to reduce noise and vibrations of the rack system (also know as “cross-talk”)
- All parts made in Japan
- Clamps fit tom and cymbal holders from 3/4" to 1-1/4" (1.91cm to 3.18cm)
- Exceptional condition!
- Very popular and super hard to find
- Great for building an '80's super kit , artist replica, or your own custom creation!
- RP-130 - 130cm (51") Rack Pipe (x1)
- OC-910U - Universal Open Clamp (x2)
- OC-920R - Right-Angle Open Clamp (x3)
- MC-318 - 1.25” Memory Lock (x5)